In a new report members of the Global Investors for Sustainable Development Alliance (GISD) identify more than 60 concrete measures to accelerate and scale up funding for the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The report, Renewed, Recharged and Reinforced, focuses on six areas that are critical to the global sustainability agenda:
- addressing systemic sustainability risks
- improving ESG data and scoring
- globally conforming disclosure requirements
- strengthening corporate governance
- enhancing public-private sector partnerships
- developing sustainable finance products and infrastructure.
GISD provided this action plan to the European Commission’s Renewed Sustainable Finance Strategy consultation, but recommend widespread implementation by public authorities worldwide.
Members of GISD: