The highly expected “2022 Impact Fund Universe Report: A Market Map for Institutional Investors” is launched by Phenix Capital Group and ready for your free download.
This third edition, drawing from our proprietary industry data, provides an overview of the evolution of the impact fund universe over the past seven years, showing that the impact investing universe was resilient throughout an unprecedented 2-year pandemic crisis.
It also brings an interview with our CEO, Dirk Hoozemans, with Vincent Triesschijn, Global Head ESG & Sustainable Investing at ABN AMRO Bank, and with Rebecca Rehn, ESG Analyst at Alecta Investment Management.
Some key takeaways from the report:
- 611 funds are raising capital with an average target size of €192 million per fund (Page 11).
- €27 billion was committed across 196 funds in 2021 (Page 12).
- Climate (SDG 13) and renewable energy (SDG 7) related SDGs keep driving the flows.
- We observe a remarkable increase in 2021 in commitments to CleanTech funds (Page 16).
- Global funds drove the geographical flows in 2021: a 20% increase from historical data.