Best practices in getting a grip on ESG data, reporting & climate risk management
The IPCC report and the war in Ukraine increase the pressure on the Dutch financial sector. Investments in fossil fuels must be reduced and transition plans towards net-zero tightened up. At the same time supervisors raise questions on how financial institutions have to deal with ESG risks.
Highlights of the conference
- Unique platform for Dutch financial institutions and investors to debate current and urgent ESG affairs
- Hot topics: EU taxonomy, biodiversity & transition towards net-zero
- Live report from COP27 in Egypt
- Sustainable Finance Ambition
- ESG requirements
- ESG data
- Public reporting
- Climate Risks
Who will attend?
- (institutional) Investors
- Asset managers
- Pension funds