Today the website www.Sustainability-Reports has been lauched. This sustainability reporting service is offering both reporting companies as the stakeholders many sophisticated features.
The website is an initiative of Van der Molen Environmental Internet Services. This company is managing The International Corporate Environmental Reporting Site (www.enviroreporting.com) since 1997. This site is grown out to the most popular international site in the field of environmental, social and sustainability reporting. Based on the good experience with it´s Dutch reporting service website, www.milieujaarverslag.com, Van der Molen E.I.S. started now such a service for multinational companies: www.Sustainability-Reports.Com This site has much more features than some other initiatives.
Visitors of the site:
* can download environmental, social, CSR and sustainability reports
or you may order the hard copy version and receive it for free at home.
* can browse the reports by sector, country or alphabetically
The service is offering participating companies the following features:
* access with a usercode and password to manage your own company data
* the possibility to add various reports in different languages
* manage the data of the reports (publication date, availability, type of report etcetera)
* receiving per e-mail the data for each order or to receiving a mailmerge file per email for the orders in a certain period
* Statistics for the backgrounds of the ordering people
Especially for multinational companies the service ensures that national and international stakeholders can find and order their sustainability, environmental and social reports. With producing such reports companies are meeting stakeholders’ demand for heightened transparency of the company’s social and environmental impact.
Van der Molen Environmental Internet Services,
JF Kennedylaan 74
3931 XL Woudenberg, the Netherlands
fax: +31 33 463 57 14