NN Investment Partners’ Full-Year Outlook for 2020 will be organised on 19 November.
During a roundtable discussion, Valentijn van Nieuwenhuijzen, Chief Investment Officer, and Edith Siermann, Head of Fixed Income & Responsible Investing, will share their views on macro-economic expectations for 2020 and explore where they see compelling investment opportunities.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Monetary policy has reached its limits and fiscal stimulus looks inevitable. Can a global stimulus avert recession, or is it too late?
- Which countries are on the way to a New Deal? And what will this mean for interest rates and the geopolitical environment?
- What asset classes look most compelling for 2020 and beyond?
- Where to find attractive returns within fixed income in the current low-rate environment?
- How do we look at ESG integration within fixed income investment strategies?
- What are the threats for equity markets and which factors will drive client demand?
09.30 – 09.45
09.45 – 10.45
Outlook gepresenteerd door Valentijn van Nieuwenhuijzen, Chief Investment Officer en Edith Siermann, Head of Fixed Income & Responsible Investing
10.45 – 11.15
11.15 – 11.45
Gelegenheid voor een-op-een interviews
For registration, please send an email to NNIP@StarkNarrative.com.