Date(s) - 10/06/2021
14:00 - 16:00
To meet the SDGs that directly concern water (SDG 6 and SDG 14) an estimated US $ 670 billion of annual spending is required. But in fact, áll SDGs rely on water. Although water is one of the six systemic risks identified by the World Economic Forum, it is also the risk where the least progress has been made.
In this expert session, VBDO and DWS intend to make real progress on this vital theme. With an outstanding panel of water and investment experts, we will discuss the possible and necessary role of water in global investment.
• Ambika Jindal (Valuing Water Initiative, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs seconded by ING Bank)
• Cate Lamb (Water director CDP and Water Champion for COP26)
• Michael Lewis (Head of Research ESG, DWS)
• Piet Klop (Head of Responsible Investment, PGGM)
• Jacqueline Duiker (Senior Manager Sustainability & Responsible Investment, VBDO)
• Pieter Furnée (Head of Benelux, Institutional EMEA ESG, DWS )